Game Show GameSpot ExtremeEdit
Game Show GameSpot Extreme was launched in 1997, as a joint venture between GameSpot and Game Show Network, Inc., a Sony Pictures Entertainment company dedicated to GameSpot programming as well as lottery programming produced by Jonathan Goodson Productions and select episodes of The Big Spin. GameSpot programming includes:
- Super Nintendo Wars
- Nintendo Entertainment System Chronicles
- Sega Genesis vs. Sega Game Gear
- Atari 2600 Infinity
- Atari 2500 Masters
- Sega 32X Showcase
- The Game Boy Meets the Atari 7800
- Sega Master System Evolution
- Intellivision Gaming Chronicles
- The Magnavox Odyssey Show
- The Sega CD Project
Game Show GameSpot Extreme updated its logo in 1998, matching the GameSpot logo to the 1998 GameSpot logo.
Game Show Network FourEdit
In 1999, GameSpot pulled out of the venture, and rebranded as Game Show Network Four, targeting at the "metrosexual" audience, who dropped out GameSpot programming.